Friday, February 25, 2011

quilted purses


The weather has been absolutely gorgeous here for the last couple of weeks! I've been busy working on a pattern for purses.  My idea is that I would like to have a purse inside a purse. Sort of like Purse Underware....One purse has all your stuff and can be lifted out and put directly into another purse in the blink of an eye.  Makes it easy to change purses, and to keep keys, cell phone and sunglasses close at hand and within easy reach.
Let me know what you think!


Portable purse that fits inside the others...

Front of Pink purse

inside of portable purse..


Brown purse

Ipad fits in pocket!

I love the orange lining...


Poppy purse...

Gold lining with portable purse inside...

All purses with portable purse.

Small Net Book Computer fits in all purses.
Portable purse slides in and our of all purses easily.

2 comments:

  1. I think it's a brilliant idea!!!!!....but I don't carry a big purse. I usually have a small shoulder bag that I can sling over my shoulder...over my neck and one arm through....so I have my hands free. I travel on the subway and with my hands free it's easier to hang on to whatever handrail I can grab:) Do you have a mini version in mind as well...maybe a smaller purse with a shoulder strap?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always thinking! Does that bwain of yours ever rest! Save some ideas for June! You rock!

    ReplyDelete