Sunday, May 15, 2011

whole cloth quilted tablecloth

This was the best I could do taking pictures of the texture of this tablecloth.
I think you can get an idea of what is there from these.  There is nothing but Yards and yards of thread! I have done lots of stippling quilting and felt really comfortable with that, but I've been wanting to do some more creative things with it too.  I tried to practice these feathers on scrap fabric, but they need room to flow, so I found this fabric on sale and decided to just play around with it.  It is the perfect size for my table, so even tho it isn't perfectly quilted, it will be useful.


1 comment:

  1. Good gracious is there any red thread left in Monroe. Your skills are showing again. The feathers look fab. I think you're well on your way to becoming a free motion expert girl.

    ReplyDelete